- 1-3 oz. pkg
- lemon flavored gelatin
- 1 c
- boiling water
- 2 large
- avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1-8 oz. pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1-8 oz. can(s)
- crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 c
- pecans, chopped
How to Make Pineapple Cream Cheese Avocado Salad
- 1Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg whites. un
- 2In a medium bowl, whip cream cheese and avocado on medium speed with mixer until blended well.
- 3Stir in pineapple and pecans until incorporated.
- 4Remove gelatin mixture from the refrigerator. Add the avocado, pineapple, nut and cream cheese mixture. Beat well.
- 5Pour into a lightly oiled 8-inch glass dish. Cover and chill until firm. Remove from refrigerator just before serving.