- 1 6oz pkg
- sugar free orange jello
- 1 1/2 c
- boiling water
- 2 c
- diet orange crush pop
- 1 6oz
- container, yoplait orange creme yogurt
- 2 11oz can(s)
- mandrain oranges, drained
- 1 - 2 c
- miniture marshmallows
How to Make Orange Push-Up Salad
- 1In large bowl, place dry jello, add 1 1/2 c. boiling water. Stir until throughly dissolved.
Add 2 c. orange crush diet pop, stir. Refrigerate until thickened.
- 2With wire wisk, add container of orange cream yogurt until completely blended. With spoon stir in drained mandrain oranges. Add marshmallows and stir.
Refrigerate until completely set.
- 3Serve topped with dream whip, cool whip or whipped cream.
Note: I use 2 cups of marshmallows. I used dream whip for the topping, and added 1/2 tsp of orange extract, instead of the vanilla.