Grandma's Orange Salad
How to Make Grandma's Orange Salad
- 1First drain juice off of the pineapple chunks and Mandarin oranges in a strainer to make sure all excess juice is drained.
- 2Then in a large mixing bowl gently combine all ingredients by hand with wooden spoon (if you use a mixer the fruit will break and you don't want this).
- 3Depending on how you want to serve this is what you do next. If you want to portion this out put it in your desired dishes. If this is for a gathering or pot luck kinda setting, leave in bowl but cover. Either way put it in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- 4This is perfect for making the night before something. And the ideal light dessert that makes you think your eating something you shouldn't.
- 5This definitely has a shelf life though. It really only lasts a few days before it starts to get runny. So eat up!