Gingered Chicken and Fruit Salad
2 ccooked, cubed, chicken breast
3 mediumred delicious apples
3 mediumgranny smith apples
1 cwhite and/or red seedless grapes
2 cpineapple chucks, fresh or canned
1/2 cslivered almonds
2 Tbspground ginger
How to Make Gingered Chicken and Fruit Salad
- Dice the apples.
- Cut grapes in half.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and ginger until well blended.
- In a large bowl, place chicken, fruit and almonds.
Toss lightly to mix.
- Add mayonnaise mixture and stir until ingredients are coated evenly.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
- Serve as a salad or stuffed in pita pockets. You can leave out the chicken for a side salad.