- apples, your choice, i use fuji
- green grapes
- maraschino cherries
- 8-12 oz tub of cool whip
- 1/2 c
- pecans, in pieces
How to Make Fruit Salad
- 1Core apple, cube into small pieces. Peel orange, and also cube into small pieces.
- 2As for the grapes and cherries, you can leave whole or you can cut into halves. The key is to have all fruit be about the same size.
- 3Put all fruit, except bananas in large bowl, add pecan pieces, mix in cool whip to just coat the fruit. (I like mine a little creamier so I also add in more cool whip then needed). Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
- 4When you are ready to serve, give salad a mix and add banana slices and mix one more time. Enjoy.