Frozen Fruit Salad
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
16 ozcool whip, thawed
2 csliced fresh strawberries
1 mediumcan crushed pineapple, undrained
2 mediumbananas, sliced
1 cchopped pecans
How to Make Frozen Fruit Salad
- Beat cream cheese until it is fluffy. Gradually add sugar and beat well until it is light and fluffy.
- Fold in the Cool Whip, then add the other ingredients. Blend well.
- Line 24 muffin tins with paper or foil liners. Drop salad into each muffin cup, filling equally.
- Place muffin tins in the freezer until salad is frozen solid.
- Remove salad cups from tins and store in gallon ziplock bags in the freezer. Remove as many as you need as you need them.
- Allow to defrost slightly before serving.