Frozen Fruit Salad
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- 16 oz
- cool whip, thawed
- 2 c
- sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 medium
- can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 medium
- bananas, sliced
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
How to Make Frozen Fruit Salad
- 1Beat cream cheese until it is fluffy. Gradually add sugar and beat well until it is light and fluffy.
- 2Fold in the Cool Whip, then add the other ingredients. Blend well.
- 3Line 24 muffin tins with paper or foil liners. Drop salad into each muffin cup, filling equally.
- 4Place muffin tins in the freezer until salad is frozen solid.
- 5Remove salad cups from tins and store in gallon ziplock bags in the freezer. Remove as many as you need as you need them.
- 6Allow to defrost slightly before serving.