- 1 bag of fresh cranberries, washed and stems removed
- 1 large orange, quartered, peel left on
- 1/2-1 cup sugar or splenda, your taste
How to Make Fresh Cranberry Relish
- 1This recipe uses a blender or food processer. I like a blender, so this is the way I make it in a blender.
- 2Chop 1/3 of cranberries, orange, and sugar together until it reaches the coarseness desired. Put in bowl.
- 3Repeat step 2 until all cranberries, orange and sugar are used.
- 4Mix well.
- 5If you need to, you may add a small amount of orange juice to keep the blender from bogging down. I have found over the years that cutting the orange in smaller sections helps.