Easy Caprese Salad
How to Make Easy Caprese Salad
- Remove the stem and slice the tomatoes.
- Slice the mozzarella. Cut the slices in half. Or quarters, if you prefer.
- Alternate the tomatoes and mozzarella on a plate. (see photo)
- Pour a couple of Tablespoons of Italian dressing over the tomatoes and mozzarella. Sprinkle with basil.
- Notes: I use Roma tomatoes and then I quarter the mozzarella slices. I use Good Seasons Italian dressing mix with a 50/50 blend of white balsamic vinegar and white vinegar.
You can use fresh basil if you wish. I would use 2-3 leaves, rolled and sliced into strips. Enjoy!