Dixie Cup Frozen Fruit Salad Yum!
It is very good, and so easy! It is called Dixie Cup Salad because my aunt always froze it in Dixie cups - handy and cute!
A warning though, you may not consider just one cup a serving!
- 2 c
- sour cream
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 3/4 c
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 can(s)
- (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 c
- maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1/4 c
- pecans, chopped
- banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 c
- miniature marshmallows
How to Make Dixie Cup Frozen Fruit Salad Yum!
- 1In mixing bowl combine sour cream, lemon juice, sugar and salt. Stir in pineapple, cherries, pecans, banana and marshmallows.
- 2Spoon into 8 (4 oz) Dixie (or other) paper cups. Freeze until firm. Let thaw for a few minutes before serving. Goo-ood!