★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)jelled or whole cranberry sauce
1 boxcherry jello
1 can(s)small can crushed pineapple drained
1stalk chopped celery
1/4 cchopped walnuts
How to Make Cranberry Walnut Jello Salad
- In seperate bowl, Stir up the cranberry sauce until mushy. If you forget it just takes longer to melt.
- Prepare large box of cherry jello as directed on box but do not add the cold water after it boils.
- Stir cranberry sauce into boiling jello and stir over medium heat until its all melted. Remove from heat and let cool until luke warm.
- Add drained crushed pinapple,one stalk of chopped fine celery, one chopped apple and 1/4 cup chopped walnuts. Mix well.
- Pour into a 9x13 pan and chill over night. Enjoy:)