Bing Cherry Salad
#2 can(s)dark bing cherries, drained [save liquid]
#2 1/2 can(s)crushed pineapple, drained [save liquid]
2 pkgcherry geletin, lg. package
2 cfruit juices [drained from cherries and pineapple]
2 pkgphiladelphia cream cheese, regular or low-fat
1 cchopped pecans or walnuts. [leave out nuts if you have allergies.]
How to Make Bing Cherry Salad
- Heat juices that were drained from pineapple and cherries.
- Pour over gelatin. Stir well and then let it cool a few minutes.
- Add Coca-Cola and chill in refrigerator until partially jelled.
- Add cherries, pineapple, nuts [if desired], and cream cheese [crumbled into small chunks] or whipped cream.
- Chill in refrigerator until firm. You may put it in a mold if you wish.