Bing Cherry Salad
- #2 can(s)
- dark bing cherries, drained [save liquid]
- #2 1/2 can(s)
- crushed pineapple, drained [save liquid]
- 2 pkg
- cherry geletin, lg. package
- 2 can(s)
- 2 c
- fruit juices [drained from cherries and pineapple]
- 2 pkg
- philadelphia cream cheese, regular or low-fat
- 1 c
- chopped pecans or walnuts. [leave out nuts if you have allergies.]
How to Make Bing Cherry Salad
- 1Heat juices that were drained from pineapple and cherries.
- 2Pour over gelatin. Stir well and then let it cool a few minutes.
- 3Add Coca-Cola and chill in refrigerator until partially jelled.
- 4Add cherries, pineapple, nuts [if desired], and cream cheese [crumbled into small chunks] or whipped cream.
- 5Chill in refrigerator until firm. You may put it in a mold if you wish.