★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 largered macoin, macintosh or fuji apples (red delicious not recommended)
2 largegranny smith apples
2 largenavel seedless oranges
1/2 cchopped walnuts
2 1/2 cwhipped salad dressing or mayo
How to Make Best Waldorf Salad
- Core and slice apples, then cut slices into third bite size pieces. Leaving apple skins on makes a great holiday presentation of colors.
- Peel oranges, pull apart for orange slices and cut each slice into thirds. About the same size as the apples.
- Add chopped walnuts and raisins.
- Add Mayo or Whipped Salad Dressing. Mix well.
- Chill about 30 min. Use large serving spoon to serve on Lettuce Leaf.