Best Grape Salad
2 lbfresh green seedless grapes
2 lbfresh red seedless grapes
8 ozcream cheese, softened
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cbrown sugar
1 cpecans, crushed
8 ozsour cream
How to Make Best Grape Salad
- Wash and stem grapes. Set aside.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, white sugar and vanilla by hand until blended.
- Stir grapes into mixture, and pour in large serving bowl.
- TOPPING: Combine brown sugar, and crushed pecans. Sprinkle over top of grapes to cover comletely. Chill overnight.
- Some people leave the topping off. This makes it less sweet, but it is wonderful with it and the longer it sets the more the brown sugar and nuts melt down through it. Also you can make the topping and set it aside and let guests add the topping to each helping as they dish it up.