Banana Strawberry Glaze Dessert Southern Style By
So Quick all you do is Blink and its Done. (Quick as a wink)
This can be Made for 1 to 100 easily.
- firm bananas, sliced
- 1 pkg
- strawberry glaze ( about 10 oz) usually found in the strawberry section of your fresh-fruit isle
- 1 Pint
- fresh strawberries sliced ( optional)
How to Make Banana Strawberry Glaze Dessert Southern Style By
- 1Pour Glaze in Mixing Bowl.
Rinse Container out with 1/4 Cup water. add to the Glaze. Mix til Well blended.
- 2Slice Your Bananas in to Your Bowl.
Pour Glaze over.
Toss to Coat Well.
Cover and Chill in refer for Several Hrs til ready to serve.
TIP: Can top with a dollop of whipped Cream.
- 3OPTIONAL HOME MADE GLAZE SAUCE:
3 lbs Strawberries, (should be 3 Cups Liquid Berries)
Sliced and Placed into Blender, Pulse to Chop well,
Pour all ingredients into Med. Sauce pan,
Add 1/2 Cup -3/4 Cup Sugar to Your Taste
Add 1/4 Cup Cornstarch, add more if Needed to Desired thickness. Stir, & Mix well.
This glaze ahouls be thick.
Bring to Boil til thickens, Stirring Continously. Remove From heat.
Chill til needed.