Apple Grape Salad
I have added chicken to it too for a sandwich spread which was enjoyed by my family.
I know my grandmother is smiling down on me as I use her cookbook.
Great recipes I can continue to pass along to others to enjoy!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 apples(i like gala)
- 1 cup red or white grapes
- 1/2 pint dairy sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup walnuts.
How to Make Apple Grape Salad
- 1Pare, core and dice your apples, combine with the grapes. Blend sour cream and mayonnaise; Add half of this mixture to apples and grapes.
- 2Mix well; heap on water cress or other salad greens, top with remaining dressing and sprinkle with walnuts.
- 3*** You can add diced Chicken or Turkey and dried cranberries to change it up for a delicious sandwich spread too.