All in one Watermelon
I purchased a watermelon and not only did it make a fruit salad, but became the center piece for the table. Read on to find out what I did......
How to Make All in one Watermelon
- You can be as creative as you choose, me? I like for my creations to be delisious as well as pretty and appealing.
- Cut watermellon in 3/4 size. Hull out the watermelon meat and put into a large bpwl, set asside.
- With a paring knife, cur in triangle design all around of te watermelon rind. Set in refrigerator covered in saran wrap.
- Using the bowl with the watermelon meat, cut into bite size chunks. Remove all the seeds that you can see. White & dark.
- Add the other fruits to the melon. Cutting all to bite size chunks. After all are chunk size, then add the pieapple that you have drained, but reserve the juice.
Toss together lightly to mix the fruit. I use a wooden spoon as this will not bruise the fruit.
- Take out the Watermelon, Pour the fruit mixture into the empty watermelon base. it shoulfil it up.
- Last step, Open Kool-aid pkgs. and sprinkle dry on to fruit. Recover with saran wrap and refrigerate until ready to take with you or to serve.
- This wioll make a lovely center piece as well as a scumptious fruit salad. be more creative and add packages of watermelon paper plates, napkins and if you can fnd at a party shop, they have watermelon decor. I got the small decorative bowls that were green on the outside and pink on the inside with seed designs, I used these for tooth picks, S&P pkgs, sugar & substitue pkgs. One other thing I did was went to Walmart and bought a plastic tumbler that had watermelons design. I bought 3 and added a pink or green napkin inside with peaks of the napkin standing up. This is what I placed the plastic silverware in. Knifes, forks & spoons.
Just thought you might get the idea, unfortunatley, I did not take pictures, but the next time I will & post it with this recipe.~