Which Came First Salad
I don't know but I made a salad out of it !
Easily customizable to suit your individual taste and size.
This recipe is only a guide and you will not turn into a toad if you make it a little differently than I did !
1boneless and skinless chicken breast
1 Tbspmccornick grill mates molasses bacon
1 tspsea salt - or kosher if you prefer
1/4 tspground black pepper
1/4 tspcelery salt
2 largehard boiled eggs
3 csalad greens
·extra toppings as desired
How to Make Which Came First Salad
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut chicken breast into thin strips.
You will use a baking dish that will comfortably accommodate the strips in a single layer.
Spray bottom of glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Place chicken in single layer.
- Mix together the spices sprinkle evenly over the top of the chicken strips.
Cover and bake for 12 - 15 minutes or until no longer pink.
Remove from over and take the chicken out and let it cool on a plate.
- While the chicken is cooling place your salad greens onto a serving plate and top with your favorite toppings.
I like to use tomato, radish, cucumber, bell peppers, beets, sunflower seeds, craisins and anything else I might have on hand.
Peel your hard boiled eggs and either slice them or quarter them and lay them atop your salad.
Take the chicken and cut into small pieces and add that to the top of the salad.
- Top the whole shebang with some croutons if desired and your favorite dressing. I love sweet and sour dressing on this salad.
- You can serve this with warm chicken or you can chill it before adding to your salad ... it's yummy either way.
Remember .. this is just a guideline .. you can customize it any way you desire.
Just don't forget the chicken and the egg .. after all .. that's the whole point !