Strawberry Chicken Salad
- 4 medium
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 8 c
- mixed salad greens
- 1 qt
- strawberries, sliced
- 2 medium
- pears, sliced
- 2 medium
- avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 small
- sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 c
- pecan halves
- raspberry vinaigrette recipe at end of directions
How to Make Strawberry Chicken Salad
- 1Combine chicken and 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette in a large zip-top freezer bag. Seal and chill 1 hour. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- 2Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350-400 degrees) 4 minutes on each side or until done. Let chicken stand 10 minutes; slice.
- 3Place salad greens and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl, and gently toss. Divide mixture evenly between 4 serving plates; top with grilled chicken slices. Serve with remaining raspberry vinaigrette.
- 4Raspberry Vinaigrette: 3/4 cup pear nectar, 1/3 cup oil, 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar, 3 TB. chopped, fresh basil, 1 TB.dion mustard, 1 TB. sesame oil, 1/2 tsp. pepper, and 1/4 tsp. salt.
Place all ingredients in a screw-top jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously until blended. Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, shaking before serving.