Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad
The way this salad is served is perfect for the pickiest eater because it allows the diners to pick and choose which veggies they like. This dish has easily won a place on my table for the summer months. The veggies can be swapped out for whatever you like or whatever is fresh in your garden.
1-2 bag(s)lettuce (romaine or greener selection blend)
2-3boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 bottlebbq sauce
2hard boiled eggs
1bell pepper (color of your preference)
How to Make Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker, cover with BBQ sauce and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Chop vegetables and egg into bite size pieces, being sure to keep the size uniform.
- When chicken is cooked through remove from slow cooker and cut into pieces that match the size of the veggies.
- Arrange everything EXCEPT lettuce on a large platter, placing chicken in the center.
- Place lettuce on serving plates and allow diners to top with the salad ingredients. Serve with your favorite dressing (ranch recommended).