Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad
The way this salad is served is perfect for the pickiest eater because it allows the diners to pick and choose which veggies they like. This dish has easily won a place on my table for the summer months. The veggies can be swapped out for whatever you like or whatever is fresh in your garden.
- 1-2 bag(s)
- lettuce (romaine or greener selection blend)
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle
- bbq sauce
- hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 c
- bell pepper (color of your preference)
- 1 large
How to Make Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad
- 1Place chicken breasts in slow cooker, cover with BBQ sauce and cook on low for 4 hours.
- 2Chop vegetables and egg into bite size pieces, being sure to keep the size uniform.
- 3When chicken is cooked through remove from slow cooker and cut into pieces that match the size of the veggies.
- 4Arrange everything EXCEPT lettuce on a large platter, placing chicken in the center.
- 5Place lettuce on serving plates and allow diners to top with the salad ingredients. Serve with your favorite dressing (ranch recommended).