How to Make Sam's Cornbread Dressing
- 1Bake cornbread according to instructions on box.
- 2Boil chicken with 1/2 of the onions and celery until almost done.
- 3Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- 4Saute' the other 1/2 of the onions and celery. Put chicken and seasonings into it and stir.
- 5Put all back into the broth and cook about 10 minutes or until done.
- 6Crumble cornbread and add chicken and vegetables. Stir and add broth until moist.
- 7Put in oven at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes.