Nappa Cabbage Salad
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- head nappa cabbage
- 2 pkg
- roman noodles
- 1 c
- chopped pecans or almands
- 1 stick
- 2 Tbsp
- sesame seeds
- green onions shopped small
- bag chopped tyson grilled chicken, or 1 handfull of grilled tyson chicken chunks for just 1 small salad.
- slice cherry tomatoes , as many as you like
- add cumber sliced and quartered
- add shredded cheese, or feta cheese
- add a handful of bread croutons
How to Make Nappa Cabbage Salad
- 1IN a large bowl for the whole head of cabbage, cut cabbage up in small strips starting at top of cabbage.
- 2In a large skillet crumble romen noodles, one stick of butter cut up in chunks so it will melt easier, 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, and cup of pecans or almonds. Start browning on a medium heat stiring constantly until your noodles start looking a golden color. Remove them from heat and let cool
- 3in anothe skillet spray with some kind of cooking spray and start browning your chicken chunks. I know it says you can microwave the chicken but believe me the browning ofthe chicken makes it taste so much better.
- 4Now start building your salad. If you are makeing up the whole head don't add the croutons mix until your ready to serve. You can add any thing you want to this salad and use your own dressing
- 5Now if you cut up the whole head and don't want to make all of it up, just bag up the chopped cabbage in a gallon bag. bag up your noodles crunch mix in another bag. just take out what you need of each bag for single servings and make up your salad like you want to with the crilled chicken and tomatoe. onion is optional, So go for it and build your salad. its awesome,
- 6I dress my salad with balsalmic vinagar and a little ranch and salt and pepper. Like I said build your salad with what you want and I promise you you will not ever go back to iceberg lettuce.