Lemon Herb Chicken Salad
I hope you love it too
- 2 pkg
- mix field greens
- 1 c
- dried cranberries
- 1 c
- baby tomatoes (red & yellow ones)
- 1 c
- pepper jack cheese <spicy>
- 1 box
- white mushrooms <sliced>
- 2 pieces of boneless chicken breast <skinless>
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic powder, salt, pepper, basil, parsley each
- cucumbers <into cubes>
- 1 bottle
- berry vinaigrette
How to Make Lemon Herb Chicken Salad
- 1In a large Bowl put in the Mix Field Greens, dried Cranberries, Tomatoes, Cucumbers and mix them altogether and put them on the side when that's done.
- 2Take one of the Boneless chicken Breast cut of any fat on the chicken. When that's done take a knife poke some holes on the chicken everywhere front and back. Season it with Garlic Powder, Salt, Pepper, Basil, Parsley. Cut the lemon into half and squeeze some juice on the chicken without the lemon seeds.
Take a medium size pan with a small drop of oil on to the pan with med heat. When the pan is also heat up. put in the chicken. Cook both sides for 7 to 8 mins and add more lemon juice.
Cover the pan to cook the inside with med - low heat for 4 mins
- 3while your waiting for the chicken to cook take another pan for the mushrooms. cut a small piece of butter onto the pan and wait until all the butter is melted add the mushrooms with a pinch of salt, pepper, garlic powder. Med heat.
- 4While your cooking your chicken and mushrooms shed the pepper jack cheese in a different bowl.
- 5Check the chicken. cut a small piece in the middle of the chicken to see if it's done yet. If the chicken is little whiteish take out the chicken. DO NOT CUT THE CHICKEN YET!!! Yet it cool
- 6Your mushroom should be done. stir it for a bit when it starts turning blackish shut of the oven and put it on top of the salad. Now you could cut the chicken into slices also put that on the salad Do NOT MIX IT! Add the cheese on top of the chicken and it will melt a little bit but it's still good. And drizzle a bit of the dressing in the salad. And your done.