Kirkland kale salad
4 ckale leaves, stems removed, torn into small pieces
1-2 Tbspbalsamic glaze
2 cchicken breasts, cooked and shredded
1/2 cgrapes, sliced in half
How to Make Kirkland kale salad
- If you don't already have cooked chicken on hand, either boil or bake 2 chicken breasts until done, then let cool and shred. (Note: this step will add about 30 minutes cooking time)
- In medium bowl, blend the chicken and the mayo together until moist to your liking (add more or less mayo depending on how you prefer it, but I wouldn't go crazy). Set aside.
- Place the kale leaves in a large bowl. Using your hand, smash the avocado into the kale leaves until all leaves are well covered and there aren't any chunks of avocado left. (It's a little messy, but worth it in the end). Wash hands.
- Divide kale into 2 serving bowls and drizzle each with 1 tbsp of balsamic glaze, and sprinkle with a little salt.
- Scoop half the chicken mixture on top of the kale leaves, and top with half the sliced grapes on each.