★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 12 oz
- cooked chicken breast, diced
- large head romaine, torn into bite size pieces
- cucumber, peeled, thinly sliced
- radishes, sliced
- 1/4 c
- red wine vinegar
- 1/2 c
- canola oil
- hard boiled eggs, halved
- dill sprig for garnish if desired
- 1 Tbsp
- crumbled lite feta cheese
How to Make Greek Salad
- 1In a large bowl, combine the cucumber, lettuce, rasishes and scallions.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk oil with the vinegar and season with salt. Add the dressing to the salad and toss well.
- 3Top with diced egg and chicken. Garnish with feta and dill spring.
One serving equalls 4 oz protein, 2 oz lettuce, 1/2 cup raw veggies, 2 teaspoon oil.