GRANNY RUTH'S TACO SALAD
1head shredded lettuce
2 mediumtomatoes chopped
1 mediumonion chopped fine
1 can(s)black olives drained
1 can(s)kidney beans drained
1 lbcheddar cheese shredded
1 lbbag of freto corn chips
1 (16 oz.) jar(s)catalina salad dressing
2chicken breast cooked
How to Make GRANNY RUTH'S TACO SALAD
- Cook chicken breasts on grill until done ,but not over done. Set aside to cool.
- Prepare your lettuce, tomatoes, onion,olives, beans, and cheese.
- Toss together the first six ingredients.
- Last toss in the shredded chicken, corn chips and salad dressing last of all.
- Toss all together and serve immediately.