Can be put atop a bed of lettuce and served with crackers or can be made into a luscious sandwich with either mini or full sized croissants.
I guarantee your family and guests will love it.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 - 6split chicken breasts
1 lrg. can(s)crushed pineapple drained (reserve liquid)
1/2 lbfresh green seedless grapes, quartered
4 stalkscelery cut lengthwise and sliced
1/2 ccraisins any flavor
1/2 cwalnut pieces
1 1/2 cmayonnaise, light
1 Tbspchicken base
How to Make Chicken Salad
- Cook chicken breasts in 1 tablespoon chicken base for 1 hour. Remove from pan and allow to cool.
When ccoled remove skin and bones and dice Chicken.
- Add over half of a large can of drained crushed pineapple to chicken.
- Add sliced celery, green grapes, craisins,and walnuts to chicken and toss together.
- For dressing mix mayonaise and slowly add reserved pineapple juice a little at a time, until desired consistancy. Make sure dressing does not get too thin, if so just add additional mayonaise.
- Pour into chicken mixture until well coated. The pineapple juice and mayonaise make this salad. Salt and pepper if you wish.