This is a "healthy" version and made with light mayo.
If you are on Weight Watchers the points value is 4 for 1/2 cup.
Canned chicken has a tendancy to be a bit "dry" - you could use some leftover rotisserie chicken if you prefer.
- 13 oz
- chicken, canned
- 8 oz
- pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 c
- almonds, slivered
- 1/2 c
- mayonnaise, light
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Chicken Salad
- 1Drain canned chicken and shred.
- 2Add pineapple tidbits and some of the juice.
- 3Add slivered almonds and salt.
- 4Stir in the mayo until mixture is thoroughly blended.
- 5Serve on bread of your choice.