Chicken Romaine Spinach Salad With Feta Cheese
Any way you make it, it is delicious, healthy and good for you.
- 1cup roamine lettuce leaves, torn into small pieces
- fresh spinach leaves, torn into small pieces
- sliced cucumbers, then diced up
- grape tomatoes- use the amount you want
- 1 piece grilled chicken, sliced
- greek vinigrette salad dressing with feta cheese
- feta cheese- tomato basil flavor
- dash of bacon sprinkles. real bacon finely diced in a jar
How to Make Chicken Romaine Spinach Salad With Feta Cheese
- 1I use ready cooked grilled chicken, follow microwave directions on the back for how many pieces you heat up. It takes 4 minutes for 2 pieces. Heat up Chicken, then slice thin and set aside.
- 2Take your romaine lettuce leaves, spinach leaves and tear into small pieces, I pull off the stems from the spinach leaves. Place the greens on plate.
- 3add your remaining ingredients and then add chicken, sprinkle on bacon sprinkles and add the tomato basil feta crumbles. Now add the salad dressing and enjoy!