Chicken Garden Pasta Salad
1-1/2 lbboneless chicken breast cooked and cubed
1/2 smallred onion-finely diced
1 mediumgreen zucchini- sliced and quartered
1/2 lbasparagus, fresh. cut into bite-size pieces
1 lbdry spaghetti
1 ptgrape tomatoes-cut in half
How to Make Chicken Garden Pasta Salad
- Cook Chicken and cube into bite-sized pieces. set aside.
- Cook Broken in half Spaghetti pasta until al Dente'. Drain and rinse with Cold water. Set aside. If noodles start to stick together, drizzle w/ a little Olive oil and toss.
- Blanch both Zucchini and asparagus for 5 min. or until crisp tender. Drain and set aside to drain. Add to a Large re sealable container. Add in pasta. Toss together.
- Cut grape in half. Add to container or bowl. Toss again. Dice red onion too. Add Ranch dressing. Toss to coat well. Chill 2 hours before serving.
- You can add any other garden Vegetable like radishes, cucumber, or shredded carrot etc. Happy Eatin' Ya'll as we say in the south!