A + Healthy Salad
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 bunch
- romine lettuce washed a cut in bite size pieces
- 1/2 bunch
- kale cut away from stem in bite size pieces
- 1/2 bag(s)
- spinach washed
- 2 large
- gala apples cleaned and cut in bite size pieces
- 1 c
- diced pecans
- 1/4 to 1/2
- of roasted chicken
- 1/2 to 3/4 c
- marzetti's poppy seed dressing
- 3/4 c
- cranberries/ i use cranraisins from oceanspray
How to Make A + Healthy Salad
- 1When making this salad depending on how many people you are serving you can use more of each. Don't get to much dressing on the salad or you will over power the taste of everything else, you just want to coat everything.
When I make this salad I always cook my own chicken in my roaster or I have been known to buy the ones at the grocery a few times.
- 2In a Large bowl after washing all the greens and apples cutting into bite size pieces add your pecans,cranberries, tear your chicken into bite size pieces then add your Poppy seed dressing a little at a time not to get to much. I never pour the dressing in, that it paddles in the bottom of the bowl. If you get to much it will over power the different taste.
- 3I hope you will enjoy this salad it is a great summer dish but we have eaten it in the winter too.