save money by shopping cheap
michelle 'FLAME' kelley
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- dollar store,everything a $1,dollar tree,the .99 store
- family dollar,dollar tree,general dollar
- yard sales, newspaper ads,craigslist,
- pennysaver,iwantas,salvation army,goodwill
How to Make save money by shopping cheap
- 1below are a few store that are great to shop in for the little stuff. ie, shampoo, deodorant,paper towels,toilet paper and the like. you can also find things like spices,flour,pancake mix mustard,relish,potato flakes and other everyday food stuff.
- 2the family dollar,dollar general and other store like this are cheap but be careful the items here are not just a dollar, they can range from .99 to high dollar items up to but not only 50.00 dollars. this is a good place to get items such as mirrors,rugs,blankets,socks and other household items. but again be careful not to overspend.
- 3store like the dollar tree and dollar store as well as everything's a dollar are great place to get your spices,everyday food items and shampoos. you can pick up cleaning supplies and air fresheners here as well. Some dollar store now even have freezer section and refrigeration sections so you can purchase items like pizza,butter,milk,eggs and sandwich meats. be sure to check the expiration dates. but these places are great for those everyday items cheap. Also here you can get all the utensils you need for the kitchen. pot holders,foil,paper plates,mops,brooms,knives,forks,spoons these items are good, made solid and you can get two for a dollar and take care a set of four for under 8$ dollars. you can get four plates for 4$ here and they are classy. they may be seconds but they are still functionable. just take your time to match the plates or glasses you want.
- 4don't be afraid to stop at a yard sale. you can get some really good deals at yard sales and sometimes people do realize what they have and you can get something really worth some cash for little to nothing. so get up early on Saturday and check out those yard sales. your comfy couch could be in someones front yard with a 10$ take. so its a little worn throw a couch cover over the top and they will never know. you don't have to be rich to outfit your new apartment with what you need to live comfortable.
- 5pick up the local penny savers. these are your local papers that advertise the yard sales,swap shops and things people are trying to find a new home for and want to make a little cash. just again beware these are items that some may think are worth a fortune but are not or items that are worth a fortune but are selling cheap.
- 6some of the papers are called pennysavers, Iwantas,sellcheaps. these are just a few there are many others. look on craigslist but beware of what you're looking for. you can help your local salvation army and goodwill stores and get really cool stuff cheap. lights,couches,tables and even bed frames can be found here. dressers,dishes and tvs as well as radios and bookshelves.
- 7you can outfit your home overnight or over a few different paychecks. take your time and don't rush. But once you get what you want don't let your so called "friends" trash what you paid for. don't let them disrespect you by disrespecting your stuff. you paid good money for it and its yours. unless they are going to replace it for you make sure they treat as if they paid for it.