Rose Bush - natural soil foods
I have four rose bushes...two of them are..... .... drum roll.......35 years Old!!
When they bloom this summer, I'll post pics.
- banana peels - chopped
- used coffee and tea grounds
- egg shells - microwaved and crushed
How to Make Rose Bush - natural soil foods
- 1Banana peels provide your rose bush the needed potassium. Chop them up and mix into the soil.
- 2Used Coffee and Tea grounds - Roses, as well as Azaelia, thrive on more acidic soil. The coffee and tea is an inexpensive way to help them. Spread the grounds into the surface of the soil around the main bush trunk/branch.
- 3Egg Shells - roses need calcium as well. But before you crush up those egg shells, be sure to microwave them first for 15 seconds to kill any impurities. Crush them after cooling.
Mix into soil.