****THIS IS NOT THE MAIN GROUP PAGE ! THIS IS WHERE WE POST PRODUCT PICTURES ETC. GO TO TOWN SQUARE AND TYPE IN Preferred Products Past and Present. THIS IS NOT THE GROUP PAGE !!!****Ladies I thought we needed a place where we could share the everyday products we use around the kitchen and house that make life easier. Also, I will be introducing you to new products that we can try and rate. Coupon tips on the products we mention will be great also. Let the fun begin !
My husband's Grandmother's 1950's SunBeam Mix Master.
2.Cindy Strawser's flea market find, a lovely old angel food cake pan.
3. Cindy's Sunbeam Mixer that used to be her Step-mothers. Gorgeous isn't it !
4. These roses surround the circular driveway
5.Back yard fountain with my some of my hosta collection.
6. Nasturtiums, one of my favorite plants and they are so easy to grow from seed .
7. Full view of back patio. I inherited the old 50's furniture, they need repainting...
8. My favorite containers filled with red reed grass's and yellow lantana.
9 Part of my kitchen herb garden. I have basil, sage, rosemary, cilantro, parsley, nasturtiums, thyme, chives, mint and some flowers for color.
10. Front driveway containers.
11. My sweet little Yorkie (4) General Oliver Stonewall Gray ! tee hee We call him Oliver or Ollie, he is my shadow.
12. This is a painting I had done of my son James when his was 11. He is almost 14 now and in high school !
13. My family at Easter. Husband David, son James Harrison, Ollie and me.
14. This is Haley my husbands husky, her past times include digging up my flowers, eating bugs and chewing up my gardening tools ! lol she is rotten, it is a good thing she is cute or I could ring her neck somedays ! lol