/ Other Non-Edibles
all-purpose flour (white or wheat)
11. Measure out the amount needed for your recipe. I always measure out 6 cups of all purpose flour.
22. For every 1 cup of flour remove 2 Tbsp of flour.
33. Now add 2 Tbsp of Cornstarch for every 1 cup of flour. (replacing the tablespoons of flour taken out).
44. Sift 5-6 times and it's ready-to-use cake flour.
55. *To sift flour without a sifter just use a strainer by filling it with flour and tapping against the palm of your hand over a bowl.
66.(left-over flour can go back in the bag).
77. Always measure the flour that is needed after its sifted.
About How to Make Cake Flour