Holiday Moments Gel Air Freshener
This makes about 2 cups so it will make 4 of the small low jelly jars or 2-3 of the up right ones. The everything a dollar has some wonderful jars also.
use the tall jelly jars so you can add pretty accents in them and still see them. The dollar store has wonderful small jars you could use also. This is one I got there
How to Make Holiday Moments Gel Air Freshener
- 1In a saucepan, heat 1 ½ cups water and the salt until the salt is dissolved. Then add the gelatin, and stir until thoroughly dissolved. Remove from heat. Add the remaining water and essential oils and stir until completely combined. Pour into containers and allow to cool thoroughly. I gave them a personal touch by adding small woodland offerings and 1 drop green food coloring when I added the gelatin. Once cool top with a lid with holes punched in or a mesh top. if you can pick up the plastic tops that also are on the jar isle they will look even prettier. tie a bow with ribbon and attach a tag saying.
- 2For more gifts using this same essential oil check out my blog
There you will find cologne, aftershave, shower gel, lotion bar, Linen spray, fire place potpourri (you throw in the fire), and regular potpourri
- 3You can buy this oil ready made at "rocky mountain oils"
If you can not find it you can create your own by using these essential oils Orange, Spruce, Frankincense, Myrrh, Pine, Peppermint, Fir and Cinnamon Bark.
- 4Holiday Moments was created to enhance the feeling and memory of the Holiday Season and the desire to recapture the joyful moments that it brings. It balances the emotions either relaxing or stimulating as needed, awakening creativity, inspiring harmony and promotes self-awareness. It is grounding, calming, uplifting, and assists to motivate you to move forward and eliminate blocked personal growth. It improves concentration, energizes and relieves mental fatigue. The cinnamon in this blend protects against airborne viruses and bacteria. When diffused it is a pleasant air purifier and fragrance for the home.
- 5Click on picture to see notes. Also if when you put something inside you may want to glue down unless you want it floating