NOTE: If you can not get hold of shea butter, then substitute the 3 oz of Shea butter with 1 extra oz of beeswax and 2 oz of either a massage oil base like Apricot oil, or use Olive oil.
How to Make headache pots
- Start by melting the beeswax and Shea Butter down in a double boiler method.
- This recipe makes 9 0z of solid Headache relief balm.
- Once the bees wax is melted add all the oil's together including the lavender oil.
- Now add the mixture to small lip balm pots or miniature jam jars.
- How to use: Apply to your temples and take deep breaths.