Easy Home Made Toothpaste
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 tsp
- sea salt (finely ground)
- drop-peppermint, spearmint, sweet orange, coconut, or cinnamon bark essence oil
- a few drops of filtered tap water
- 1/8 tsp
- xylitol (ground up fine, this is optional, xylitol won't harm your teeth)
How to Make Easy Home Made Toothpaste
- 1I put the dry ingredients in my magic bullet to make sure it was finely ground. It worked perfect. Then I put it in a small dish and mixed the liquids.
- 2You should get a thick, smooth paste. It shouldn't be runny since it has to stay on your toothbrush.
- 3Dip the tooth brush in the paste and use it as you would use any toothpaste.