How to Make Creative Uses for: asprin
- 11. Acne: The salycilic acid in asprin makes for a great facial for acne or aging skin. Crush 5-10 non-coated asprin tablets, add small
dab of water and plain yogurt.
2. Sweat stains: Crush two aspirin trablets and add to 1/2 cup of warm
water. Soak stained part of clothes item in the solution for
approximately 2.5 hours.
3. Bee stings: To reduce the pain of a sting, moisten the skin around
the sting, rub an aspirin tablet over the area for a minimum of one
4. Dandruff: Crush two aspirin tablets, add to dab of shampoo, and
5. Mosquito bites: Break open an aspirin tablet and apply to a mosquito
bite for itch relief.
- 2•Fungal infections on soil is one problem some gardeners face. It can be beneficial to use aspirin. Dissolve an aspirin tablet in a liter of water and sprinkle the mixture on the affected soil. Although this will fix the problem, care should be taken to not to make the mixture too strong if using around plants, as it may burn the leaves.
- 3to keep cut flowers to be fresh for a longer period of time? Before arranging cut flowers in a vase, put a soluble aspirin tablet into the water. It helps to keep them fresh for longer.
- 4•If you are a smoker, certainly you will have nicotine stains on your fingers. To remove them, take a soluble aspirin and mix it thoroughly with some freshly squeezed lemon juice. This mixture will remove nicotine stains, grass stains, etc from hands.
- 5•If your hair had become yellowish or faded from the chlorine content in a swimming pool, it can be corrected very quickly. Dissolve eight to ten aspirin tablets in a glass of water and rub the solution into your hair. Wash it away after leaving it on for about ten minutes and shampoo it in the usual way.
- 6Another uses of aspirin is callus remover.This is the thickened part or hardened part of the skin especialy caused by friction. This can be removed by a solution of aspirin.
- 7can it be used for cleaning brass and copper
by making a paste with water
- 8Nick Fletcher MD also says
Aspirin has been proven to prevent sunburns from occuring.
Aspirin thins the blood and prevents it from clotting on the surface of the skin.