Cinnamon Pot holders
When you place your HOT pot on top, the fragrance of cinnamon will come wafting through filling the air with a beautiful aroma.
I was thinking of making them the same as the xmas stockings and putting them in the stocking.
- pieces 12 in square fabric
- piece quilting batting 11 1/2 x 11 1/2
How to Make Cinnamon Pot holders
- 1Start by working out what size pot holder you want. Approx a 12 X 12 inch is suitable. Cut your fabric into the size you require allowing for 1/2 inch hems. Cut your quilting 1/2 inch smaller
- 2Put down a piece of fabric then the quilting then the last piece of fabric. Sew 3 sides of your fabric closed.
Just before you complete the closure Sprinkle about a tablespoon of cinnamom then close and quilt.
- 3You can also fill with twigs of cinnamon or rice and cinnamon sticks that are broken up