Baby bouquets using baby items
How to Make Baby bouquets using baby items
- Fold small, soft baby clothing or accessories in half lengthwise. You can use washcloths, hats, onesies or bibs
- Fold the item from Step 1 in half a second time, lengthwise. At this point you should have a long rectangular shape.
- Roll one of the short sides of the folded item inward. Continue to roll it until the entire item is rolled up. As you roll the item, to give it a layered rosebud appearance, roll the item on a bit of an angle. This will make one side of the roll layered inward and the other end layered outward.
- Wrap a rubber band an inch up from the inward-rolled edged. Hold the end that is layer outward in one hand. Use your other hand to pull the end that is layered inward up and over the outside of the rolled item. This will secure the rolled item so it does not come apart.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 until you have created your desired number of flowers.
- Pluck the heads off a bunch of silk flower stems. You want the stems reserved and the flowers discarded or saved for another craft project in the future. You will need one stem for each of your baby item flowers.
- Insert the end of one of the flower stems up through the center of the inward-rolled end of one of the baby item flowers. Repeat this for each of the remaining stems and baby item flowers.
- Place your completed flowers, on their stems, into a glass vase of your choosing to complete your bouquet.