Peanut Butter Oatmeal Dog Biscuits
- 2 c
- whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp
- baking powder
- 1 c
- smooth peanut butter (natural preferred)
- 1 c
- milk (whole or 2%)
- 1/2 c
- egg, beaten (optional for egg wash)
How to Make Peanut Butter Oatmeal Dog Biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 375 and lightly grease a baking sheet or pizza pan.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl (large if doubling recipe) add flour, baking powder, and oatmeal. Mix together.
- 3Add peanut butter and milk. Stir until a dough forms.
- 4Place dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead it out until it's about 1/4 inch thick.
- 5Use desired cookie cutter or pizza cutter (I like a pizza cutter to make different sizes) and cut dough into desired shapes and sizes.
Optional- Use 1 whisked egg for an egg wash to make the biscuits shiny.
- 6Bake on the lightly greased baking pan for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack. They will harden up when cooled to make a nice crunchy treat!