Beef Broth Dog Biscuit
1 cwhole wheat flour
1/3 ccorn meal
1 Tbspoil (vegetable, sunflower, etc)
1/4 clow sodium beef broth
1/8 cmilk (whole or 2%)
1additional egg, beaten for egg wash
·additional flour for rolling
How to Make Beef Broth Dog Biscuit
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Whisk together whole wheat flour and cornmeal.
- Add oil, broth, egg and milk. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface and roll out until dough is 1/4" thick.
- Cut dough into shapes using a cookie cutter or a pizza cutter. Transfer cookies onto your cookie sheet. Continue process until all dough is used.
- Brush the beaten egg onto cookies before going into the oven. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown. Place on a cooling rack. Cookies will be nice and crunchy once cooled.