Beef Broth Dog Biscuit
- 1 c
- whole wheat flour
- 1/3 c
- corn meal
- 1 Tbsp
- oil (vegetable, sunflower, etc)
- 1/4 c
- low sodium beef broth
- 1/8 c
- milk (whole or 2%)
- additional egg, beaten for egg wash
- additional flour for rolling
How to Make Beef Broth Dog Biscuit
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- 2Whisk together whole wheat flour and cornmeal.
- 3Add oil, broth, egg and milk. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- 4Place dough on a lightly floured surface and roll out until dough is 1/4" thick.
- 5Cut dough into shapes using a cookie cutter or a pizza cutter. Transfer cookies onto your cookie sheet. Continue process until all dough is used.
- 6Brush the beaten egg onto cookies before going into the oven. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown. Place on a cooling rack. Cookies will be nice and crunchy once cooled.