1. Mood uplifting~ I really love the mood uplifting oils. Frankincense is very powerful this way. You can wear it like a perfume.
2. Frankincense is great for skin care ~ Frankincense promotes skin regeneration, and is an excellent choice for preventing or reducing wrinkles when used topically. I use it in a oitment, but some prefer to dilute it with a carrier oil.
3. Relieve Skin Itching ~ Apply a couple drops of Frankincense to the area of itching.
4. Relieve Pain - Rub on sore joints to relieve arthritis pain and pain from injuries.
5. Disinfect Cuts and Scrapes ~ Apply a drop of Frankincense to wounds to clean and disinfect.
6. Remove Warts ~ Apply topically to the wart. Apply a
couple times a day until the wart is gone. May take a couple weeks.
7. Reduce Inflammation - Put a few drops in capsule or apply topically.
8. Reduce Brain Fog ~ Frankincense is high in sesquiterpenes. It can be helpful on those days when your brain seems a little sluggish. Put a couple drops on your temples and in your hands.
Cup hands over your nose and deeply inhale.
9. Strengthen Immune System ~ Apply to bottom of feet. Never take oils internally unless you are using
Young Living Oils. Many oils are adulterated even though labeled 100% PURE.