Liquid Laundry Detergent
Please use your detergent jug only for this, and mark it clearly so others won't think it's something like Kool-Aide or such.
1 cwashing soda
4 chottest tap water
1 cdawn dish soap, blue is recommended by most
·cold water to fill jug
1clean gallon jug with water-tight lid for storage and mixing
How to Make Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Put borax and washing soda in the bottom of a gallon jug.
- Pour in the hot water, and swish powers around until melted and the water looks 'brackish'.
- Pour in Dawn Liquid and swish well.
- Fill in jug with cold water and swish again to mix well.
- Use no more than 1/4 cup in HE clothes washers. Soap may need to be slightly shaken before use as it may separate a bit.