Liquid Laundry Detergent
Please use your detergent jug only for this, and mark it clearly so others won't think it's something like Kool-Aide or such.
How to Make Liquid Laundry Detergent
- 1Put borax and washing soda in the bottom of a gallon jug.
- 2Pour in the hot water, and swish powers around until melted and the water looks 'brackish'.
- 3Pour in Dawn Liquid and swish well.
- 4Fill in jug with cold water and swish again to mix well.
- 5Use no more than 1/4 cup in HE clothes washers. Soap may need to be slightly shaken before use as it may separate a bit.