- two small logs or fence post or any piece of wood really ( i used small logs)
- two hats and a scarf (i used 1 scarf and cut it in half)
- black, & orange, acrylic paint (pink for the cheeks is optional) and white paint.
- small paint brushes and a large brush for white paint
- pen or pencil to trace the face and buttons
- drop cloth or something to paint on.
(IF YOU WILL HAVE THESE OUTSIDE, USE AN EXTERIOR PAINT… I JUST USED AN EXTERIOR PRIMER) * SMALL PAINT BRUSHES AND A LARGE BRUSH FOR WHITE PAINT.
* Next is the fun part! Place the hat on top of the snowman and put the scarf around the neck of the snowman! I used thumb tacks to secure the scarf around the Snowman. But you could use whatever you want or simply tie the scarf.