Old Timer,s Mustard Plaster
How to Make Old Timer,s Mustard Plaster
- First prepare your wash-cloth or old piece of clean scrap of fabric(flannel is good).By acting like you are making yourself a hot-dog---fold fabric in half.
- Next step is to crack open the egg and separate it--by keeping out the egg white part.Store the yolk to use for later cooking of same day.
- In a small bowl put in two TBSP(flour--ANY) and one TBSP dry mustard powder(Which can be found at dollar stores/spice isles.Add the egg white to this and stir it up good.
- Now open your wash cloth and on the fold line in the very middle(spread mixture on)all for adult or a dime size spread for a one year old and up child. Fold back in half again and use two safety pins to pin this outside of your (OLD SHIRT) in line with your chest and pin it on.
- I put this on at night and wear all night for me or children of the families and take off and throw away in the morning.I,myself do wear this all day long in the house if sickly.You will feel this actually pulling the congestion out of your chest.This has saved so very very many lives in old times and even ongoing in 2013.Always keep this one and spread the recipe around to help others is all I ask.