How to Make Cake Flour
How to Make How to Make Cake Flour
- 1. Measure out the amount needed for your recipe. I always measure out 6 cups of all purpose flour.
- 2. For every 1 cup of flour remove 2 Tbsp of flour.
- 3. Now add 2 Tbsp of Cornstarch for every 1 cup of flour. (replacing the tablespoons of flour taken out).
- 4. Sift 5-6 times and it's ready-to-use cake flour.
- 5. *To sift flour without a sifter just use a strainer by filling it with flour and tapping against the palm of your hand over a bowl.
- 6.(left-over flour can go back in the bag).
- 7. Always measure the flour that is needed after its sifted.