☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbraw, organic, yellow shea butter
1/2 ozorganic lemon grass essential oil
1/2 oze organic geranium essential oil
2 oz100% pure moroccan argan oil
2-4 oz100% pure aloe vera oil or neem oil
How to Make Marcee's healing Salve
- Melt Shea butter in a non stick pot on low heat. It should melt fairly easily. DO NOT MICROWAVE or cook on high heat as it will compromise the natural properties of the butter
- Once the butter melts, add the 1/2 ounce of lemongrass oil, 1/2 ounce of geranium oil, 2 ounces of Moroccan Argan oil, and 2-4 ounces of Aloe Vera oil. ****note, the more Aloe Vera you add, the higher the healing potency
- Stir the mixture with a wooden spoon then allow the mixture to sit for 5-10 minutes to allow the oils to blend nicely.
- Once blended, pour mixture into a heavy plastic or metal container. Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 2 HOURS,
- remove and apply directly to infected area. It should come out as a creamy, semi solid, texture that is gold in color and can be stored at room temperature. The salve can also be applied to other parts of the skin that are not infected as it is great for the skin in general. I use it as an all over moisturizer.