How to Make Wonderful Rosemary
- 1Rosemary is basically awesome. Firstly, it’s a powerful protective herb. Rosemary is hung on the porch and doorposts to keep thieves from the house.
- 2When placed beneath the pillow, rosemary ensures a good sleep and drives away nightmares. Laid under the bed or mattress, it protects the sleeper from all harms.
- 3Rosemary is also a well-known healing herb. Binding a sachet of rosemary to your right arm is thought to dispel depression, while adding a little essential oil of rosemary to a bath purifies and retains youthfulness.
- 4Ancient healers often washed their hands in a rosemary infusion prior to performing healing work, and burned rosemary and juniper leaves in sickrooms to promote healing.
- 5Healing poppets are often stuffed with rosemary to take advantage of its curative vibrations.
- 6Rosemary, when burned, emits powerful cleansing and purifying vibrations, and so is smoldered on a charcoal disc to rid a place of negativity, especially prior to performing magickal work.
- 7It is one of the oldest incenses. If you wish to receive knowledge or the answer to a question, burn rosemary on a disc of charcoal to smell its smoke.
- 8Rosemary is also grown to attract elves to your yard.
- 9On top of all this, rosemary has recently been scientifically studied for its ability to slow Alzheimer’s. One study recently found that smelling rosemary every day can significantly delay the effects of the disease.