My Favorite Slicer
Through the years, I have looked in flea markets, discount stores, even, in Good Will, but, I have never seen another like it anywhere.
My suggestion is, if you ever see one like it, buy it. It's well worth the money, at any price.
- thin slicer, on the stand
- thick slicer
- course grater
- fine grater
How to Make My Favorite Slicer
- 1The stand has three (3) suction cups on the base.
Moisten these & it will stay in place while you work.
- 2Select the slicer or grater you need & attach it to the stand as shown in the picture.
- 3Place a bowl under the chute to catch the slices as they come out of the open end of the slicer.
- 4Place your vegetables in the chute, hold a slight pressure with your left hand while turning the handle with your right hand.
- 5As you get used to using this machine, the faster you can use it. We can slice 5 pounds of potatoes in minutes.
The faster you turn the handle, the faster it slices.
- 6"Be Careful! These blades are sharp!"
They'll slice fingers just as easily as they slice vegetables.