My Favorite Slicer
Through the years, I have looked in flea markets, discount stores, even, in Good Will, but, I have never seen another like it anywhere.
My suggestion is, if you ever see one like it, buy it. It's well worth the money, at any price.
How to Make My Favorite Slicer
- The stand has three (3) suction cups on the base.
Moisten these & it will stay in place while you work.
- Select the slicer or grater you need & attach it to the stand as shown in the picture.
- Place a bowl under the chute to catch the slices as they come out of the open end of the slicer.
- Place your vegetables in the chute, hold a slight pressure with your left hand while turning the handle with your right hand.
- As you get used to using this machine, the faster you can use it. We can slice 5 pounds of potatoes in minutes.
The faster you turn the handle, the faster it slices.
- "Be Careful! These blades are sharp!"
They'll slice fingers just as easily as they slice vegetables.